Sunday, June 29, 2008

Thing 12 First Part

I am using the idea of another blogger on Thing 12 - complete it in different parts. Although I take notes on each Thing, I really need to make comments while it is still fresh in my mind. I like the Ten Commandments of Being Polite and Don't be Condescending. I was raised that if you did not have anything nice to say, don't say anything. I actually cannot understand why someone would make Darth Vader comments on someones blog. I actually liked the Cool Cat recommendation of Criticize Kindly. If you do have to say something negative, criticize kindly.

I think the most important was to Write Meaningful Comments from Cool Cat which would include the Ten Commandments of Read Before You Write. We all know someone that feels the need to talk when they really have no idea what the topic is.

Have fun blogging!

1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

You have been a busy blogger! Please check back through your previous posts for comments, it looks like you are really getting a sense of what this is all about. Keep on blogging...