Friday, June 27, 2008

Thing 9 Useful Library Related Blogs and News Feeds

My problem is that when I start going through all these blogs, I find lots of interesting information - I just noticed I have sat here reading for three hours. I have always liked automic learning and have used it prior to starting this journey. I added these feeds to my google reader - topix.net (good news info), techlearning.com, edublogawards.com and automic learning. Good information. I really thought Technocrati ands syndo8.com were the most confusing. The other sites are user-friendly so I don't know that I will use Technocrati or syndo8.com in the future. I am just amazed at the quantity and quality of information out there - these RSS feeds make it easy to read at your fingertips.

1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

Getting lost in "interesting information?" Not really a bad thing, is it! You did find some great feeds!