Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thing 16 Wikis

These are pretty cool. I am going to get into my personal email and see if I can make dinner arrangements using wikis. Wish me luck.

I wrote a comment on the SBISD Wiki. However, since I did not want to type over someones comment I created a new page. I went back in after getting out and it is still there. I don't know if that was correct. I said this has been the most frustrating, exhilarating, exhausting, easy, hard, fun, simple, difficult, confusing,mind boggling, and crazy program I have taken. Thank you SBISD for offering this great learning experience. I cannot wait to see what happens during my next Thing!

1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

I think wikis could take to place of some email (especially where there is a lot of back and forth). Your dinner arrangement idea is a fine example of simple use of a wiki.